How's your knee-walking coming alone? Oh, don't run away. From you?
你学会跪着走路了么?哎,别避开我啊。避开你?
Thank God. I thought you are deaf as well as dumb.
谢天谢地。我还以为你又聋又哑呢。
Look, I've told you you are an ass. I just didn't realize you are a royal one.
听着,我跟你说过你是个混蛋。只是没想到是个皇族的混蛋。
What are you going to do? You got your daddy's men to protect you?
你有什么打算呢?叫你父王的侍卫来保护你吗?
Haha, I can take you apart with one blow.
哈哈,我吹口气就能将你大卸八块。
I can take your apart with less than that.
而我根本就不用花力气。
Are you sure?
你确定?
Here you go, big man. Come on, then. I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.
拿着,"大块头"。动手吧。我警告你,我自出娘胎就训练搏斗了。
Wow. And how long have you been training to be a prat?
哇,那你训练了多久才变成一个白痴啊?
You can't address me like that.
你不能用这种语气和我说话。
Sorry, how long have you been training to be a prat? My Lord.
抱歉,那究竟训练了多久才变成白痴的呢?殿下。
Come on, then, Merlin. Come on! You are in trouble now.
动手吧 梅林。来啊!你有麻烦了。