Lady Helen. Thank you so much for coming to sing at our celebrations.
海伦夫人。万分感谢您能赏脸为我们欢庆大典献唱。
Pleasure's all mine. How was your journey?
万分荣幸。旅途如何?
The time it took. It's worth the wait. It will be.
花的时间太长了。值得等待。是的。
Merlin. Merlin. Merlin.
梅林。梅林。梅林。
Merlin. G...Uh. You never cease to amaze me.
梅林。天哪。你怎么老是让我心惊肉跳?
The one thing that someone like you should do is keep your head down.
像你这样的人本应处事低调。
What do you do? You behave like an idiot.
但你是怎么做的?你像个傻子一样。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
You're lucky. I managed to pull a few strings to get you released.
算你走运。我靠关系把你救出来了。
Oh, thank you, thank you! I won't forget this.
万分感谢,我感谢的五体投地!此生我永远不会忘记您的大恩大德。
Well, there is a small price to pay.
但你得为此付出点小代价。
Oh, God!
天哪!
Thanks.
谢谢。