So, what happened to you?
所以 你发生了什么
You sort of fell off the face of the Earth there. For a little bit.
你似乎失踪了一会会儿
I came by and... your husband answered so I figured I should just go.
我路过你家然后 你的丈夫开门了 所以我想我还是走吧
Phil. He was fixing my refrigerator. And he's not my husband.
是菲尔 他当时在修理我的冰箱 而且他不是我的丈夫
I guess I imagined... I thought maybe you got back together.
看起来像我想象的 我以为也许你们又重修旧好了
You have a good imagination. But no.
你想象力真丰富 但是没有
Hey, my sister got this role in Grease. Rizzo.
嘿 我妹妹要出演"火爆浪子" 里佐
Not on Broadway. In some weird church.
不是在百老汇 在一个有点古怪的教堂里
Do you want to go with me?
你想和我一起去看吗
I made that sound really not good.
我知道这听起来并不是很好
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah?
好啊
Yeah, yeah. I would love to.
是啊 对 我很乐意
Grease in a weird church? Are you kidding?
在古怪教堂里演"火爆浪子" 你在开玩笑吗
Rizzo, that's the best part.
里佐 那是最好的部分
Yeah, Rizzo. Tough and tender.
对 里佐 铁汉柔情
Great. Are you heading Uptown?
太好了 你要去上城区吗
Sure.
当然
I actually always related to Rizzo more.
事实上我一直更喜欢里佐
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
哦 是吗 是啊
Was it the smoking and the teenage sex?
因为抽烟还是青少年性行为
No. She was just real, I guess.
不 我觉得她很真实
The last issue, it should be here. It came out this morning.
最后版 这里应该有 它今早出版了
Man. Walter.
华特
Should we go buy one of those?
我们要买一本吗
Yeah. I was probably gonna... Probably gonna go back later? Yeah.
我可能会可能一会儿再来买 对
I just didn't want to seem uncool and get one right away.
我只是想先装装酷 不想立马买一本