It is every mother's fate to think her child is special. And yet I would give my life that Merlin were not so.
母亲的天性认为自己的孩子是特别的。如果梅林不那么特别我愿付出生命。
Ours is a small village and he is so clearly at odds with people here that if he wants to remain, I fear what would become of him.
我们住在小村庄里,显然他与这里格格不入,如果他想留下来,我不知道他会变成什么样子。
He needs a hand to hold, a voice to guide, someone that might help him find a purpose for his gifts.
他需要有人帮助指点迷津,一个能帮他找到自己天赋用武之地的人。
I beg you, if you understand a mother's love for her son, keep him safe, and may god save you both.
我请求你,若能体会到一个母亲对孩子的爱,保护他的安全。愿上帝与你们同在。
Morgana? -Yes?
茉嘉娜?-什么事?
What is it? Why are you not joining us at the fest?
怎么回事?庆典上为什么不出现?
I just don't think chopping someone's head off is the cause for celebration. A poor mother.
我只是认为砍头不值得举行庆典。可怜的母亲。
A simple justice, what he'd done.
他犯下的罪应付出代价。
To whom? He practised magic. He didn't hurt anyone.
对谁犯罪了?他只是小施魔法。他没伤到任何人。
You were not around twenty years ago, you have no idea what was like...
二十年前你还没生下来,你根本不知道......
How long are you going to keep punishing people for what happened then?
就为了以前的事,你还要惩罚人民多长时间?
Until they realize that there is no room for magic in my kingdom.
直到他们意识到在我国没有魔法的容身之地。
You will be with me when I greet Lady Helen.
你要和我一起迎接海伦夫人。
I've told you I wanted no part of this thing.
我说过了我不想参与这些。
I'm your guardian. I expect you to do as I ask.
我是你的监护人。我希望你能听我的话。