By the way... you got three hundred winks before I took down your profile.
顺便提一下 在我撤下你的资料之前你得到了三百个示好
In the space of two hours. It was crazy. I thought I was selling concert tickets.
在两小时之内 太疯狂了 我还以为我在卖音乐会门票呢
I never checked.
我没看过
Oh! Because of... the "Pina Colada" girl that quit?
哦 因为那个离开的"鸡尾酒"女孩
Yeah. Yeah. Cheryl.
是的 是的 谢尔
Cheryl, who did not respond to a single wink... the whole time she was on there.
谢尔 从来没有回应过别人的示好 她一直都在那
That's a choosy lady.
是个挑三拣四的女士
That's a choosy lady.
挑三拣四的女士啊
How's the... daydreaming going?
你的白日梦进行得怎么样了
Lately, less.
最近比较少
Good. Less is good.
不错 少就是好
Thanks for the pastry.
谢谢你的点心
Yeah, well, you owe me.
对 你欠我的
I'll send you a check as soon as I sell the piano.
我钢琴一卖掉 我就把支票寄给你
You have a lot on your plate.
你盘子里有很多
What are you gonna do now?
你现在要做什么呢
Go out and get another job.
出去然后再找份工作
Sorry, Walter, I just... What? You are so not how I pictured you.
对不起 华特 我只是 什么 你和我想象的完全不一样
How did you picture me?
你是怎么想象我的
I pictured you as a little gray piece of paper.
我想你是一个灰暗的家伙
But now I see you... and it's like Indiana Jones... decided to become the lead singer of The Strokes or something like that. It's nuts. I know.
但现在我看到你有点像印第安纳琼斯决定成为摇滚乐队的主唱 或者其他类似的 太疯狂了 我知道