手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:克林顿亲信助手(10)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?

呃, Pheebs?谁是George Snuffalopagus ?
Phoebe: Big Bird's friend.
大鸟的朋友吧。
Monica: I see pizza!
Monica: 我看到披萨了!
Phoebe: Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!
哦,我要看!让我看看!让我看看!
Rachel: Hello? Who are we spying on?
喂?我们在监视谁?
Monica: You know the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy? The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
你知道那个白宫顾问吧?克林顿的竞选伙伴?头发漂亮,笑容性感,屁股也可爱
Rachel: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!
哦,他,那个小个子? 我好喜欢他。
Phoebe: Ooh, wait...wait, I see a woman.
哦,等等,等等,我看见一个女人。
Monica: Please tell me it's his mother.
请告诉我那是他妈。
Phoebe: Definitely not his mother.
绝对不是他妈。
Monica: Oh, no...
哦,不……
Phoebe: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor...she's walking...she's walking...
哦,等一下,她在地板上走,走,走……
she's going for the pizzaHey, that's not for you, bitch!
她要去拿披萨...嗨,那不是给你的,婊子!
Chandler: Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour, and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in. I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
打扰了,看,我们在这儿都一个多钟头了,很多比我朋友病情轻的人都进去了。我是说,那个脚趾受伤的男的?他和谁睡过不成?
Oh, c'mon Dora, don't be mad... I know we both said some things we didn't mean, but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.
哦,别这样Dora,别生气啊……我知道我们都说了些过头的话,不过这并不表示我们不爱对方啊。
Y'know, I feel like I've lost her...Ba!
要知道,我觉得我已经失去她了。叭!


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。