You kids listen up. You tell your mother to catch up on your tuition, you hear?
孩子们听着。叫你妈妈把学费补上,知道吗?
And you keep your head on a swivel. Them city coveralls be coming to fix them cameras real soon.
你,给我低调点。市里很快就会派人来修好摄像头的。
Hold up. Get a new ball. That one look like the nutsack on a water buffalo. All right, Meech. He'll see you now.
等等。买个新球去。那个都像裹着水牛皮的蛋蛋了。好了,米奇。他可以见你了。
You got it? Good. Meet in an hour.
你拿到了?很好。一小时后见。
Mini?
迷你?
You know that guy?
你认识他?
Dominic's muscle. We have history.
多米尼克的打手。我们见过。
Dominic? So it's the Brotherhood trying to kill an IA cop? Why would they do that?
多米尼克?兄弟会想杀内务部的警察?他们为什么要这么做?
To protect their mole. You getting all this, finch?
保护他们的内奸。你都听见了吗,芬奇?
Gang money winning the local hearts and minds.
帮派用钱收买人心。
Yeah, but knowing Dominic, it's the Pablo Escobar version.
看来多米尼克变身巴勃罗•埃斯科瓦尔版本了。
If he can't win the former, he'll just put two in the latter.
既然无法青出于蓝,就直接杀进后备军里。(巴勃罗•埃斯科瓦尔:哥伦比亚大毒枭,曾被《财富》杂志评选为全球7大富豪之一。其为贩毒生意而收买官员,刺杀无法收买之人)
How's it going out there?
情况如何?
Boys seeing the light. Coming over from all them other gangs, just like them Trinitarios.
小子们挺识时务。纷纷离开其他帮派来此投靠了,就像3NI帮一样。
They all take a knee when shown the green. Dominoes are tumbling.
有一个人归顺其他人就会跟着。多米诺骨牌开始倒下。
Except one.
有一个例外。
Elias. Still some ranks protecting their old lion. Somehow he keeps his pride intact.
以利亚。仍有群人在保护他们老去的雄狮。他仍能维持他的荣耀。
He's got to have someone, somewhere, helping him hold it all together.
一定是有某个人,在某处,一直支持着他。
Gonna take some time before we get some dirt on them Italian boys. That omerta and all, you know.
得花点时间才能抓住意大利佬的把柄。黑手党的"沉默法则"。
Who says we have to do the digging? This here's a strategic war. We got to play smarter.
谁说要我们去查了?这是战略战争。得玩聪明点。
Mini's talking one hell of a good game for a gun toter.
"迷你"一个小小的打手懂的还真多。
What do you got?
你那边什么情况?