What are you?
到底是什么?
What did you mean, I.O.U?
“我欠你”是什么意思?
You said I.O.U.
你说“我欠你”。
You were muttering it while you were working. Nothing, mental note.
你工作的时候在自言自语。没什么,心理记录。
You're a bit like my dad. He's dead. No, sorry.
你和我爸爸有点像,他已经死了。对不起。
Molly, please don't feel the need to make conversation, it's really not your area.
茉莉,没必要一直找话题,你不擅长这个。
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely, except when he thought no-one could see.
他临终前的那段时间总是在人前表现出乐观,但他一个人时,并不乐观。
I saw him once, he looked sad. Molly.
我见过一次,他看上去很难过,茉莉。
You look sad, when you think he can't see you.
你看起来很难过,当你觉得他看不到你的时候。
Are you OK? And don't just say you are, because I know what that means, looking sad when you think no-one can see you.
你没事吧?不要只是说你没事,我知道那是什么意思,当你觉得没人能看懂你。
You can see me. I don't count.
你能看懂我。我不觉得。
What I'm trying to say is, that if there's anything I can do, anything you need, anything at all, you can have me.
我想说的是,如果我能帮你做任何事或者你需要任何东西,我都会帮忙。
No, I just mean, I mean, if there's anything you need, it's fine.
不,我,我是说,如果你需要任何东西,都没关系。
But what can I need from you?
我能需要你做什么?
Nothing. I don't know.
什么都不需要,我不知道。
You could probably say thank you, actually. Thank you?
其实说句谢谢就行。谢谢?
I'm just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything?
我去买点薯片,你要什么吗?
It's OK, I know you don't.
算了,知道你不要。