Get in.
坐好
How's girls' night?
"闺蜜之夜"怎么样
David? What are you doing here?
戴维 你在这里干嘛
I knew you'd be here, And I, uh, I wanted to give you your Valentine's Day card.
我知道你会在这 所以我...我想给你情人节卡片
Check up on me?
你来监视我吗
Maybe a little. I didn't want you finding somebody else.
算吧 我不希望你跟其他人搭讪
Like you?
像你这样的人吗
"Kathryn, I woof you."
"凯思琳 我呼喊着你"
No. I'm so sorry. I meant... I meant this one.
对不起 我...是这张
III always thought that if two people were supposed to be together, they'd find a way.
我一直认为如果两个人注定要在一起 就一定会有办法
But, David, if this is our way, I think we should find another one.
但是 戴维 如果是这种办法 我们还是换一种方式吧
Mary Margaret...
玛丽·玛格丽特
I think you should go home to Kathryn.
你该回到凯思琳身边
I know. You're right. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.
我知道 你说得对 但这不意味着我会放弃
We'll find that way.
我们会找到办法的
I hope so.
希望吧
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐