Harold, I'm about to do something you're not gonna like.
哈罗德,我要做点你不喜欢的事了。
No need. I'm done.
不用了。我搞定了。
Okay, get in, get the virus, get out.
好了,进去,拿上病毒,出来。
Got a job in Barcelona next month. If we live through this, you should join me.
下个月在巴塞罗纳有活。我们要是能活下来,你该和我一起。
I already have a job. It's weird, the pay sucks, but, uh...we could use a guy like you.
我有工作了。很奇怪,工资挺低,不过...我们用得上你这样的人。
I'm in position, Ms. Shaw. I've circumvented the building's firewall and accessed their security. Ready when you are.
我就位了,肖女士。我绕过了楼里的防火墙进入了安保系统。等你准备好就行动。
Command, we're in the middle of something.
长官,我们正在行动中。
We're aware, Crimson Six. But new orders just came through. You are instructed to eliminate all targets and secure the vials.
知道了,深红六。但有新指示。你们被要求清除所有目标并保护试剂。
Our orders were to destroy that virus, not...-You are to secure the vials and turn them over intact to a contact already en route.
我们接到的命令是摧毁病毒,不是...-你们要拿到试剂,并把他们完好无损地交给已经在路上的联系人。
A contact for whom?
谁的联系人?
That's need-to-know, Crimson Six. Do you acknowledge? Repeat, do you acknowledge? -Acknowledged.
你需要知道的就是这些,深红六。明白了吗?重复,明白了吗?-明白。
We're not on camera, are we, Finch?
我们没上监控吧,芬奇?
Not yet. And you should know that you're not alone. Our friends from the relevant side are in the building.
还没。你该知道不止我们。相关方的朋友也在楼里。