Nothing. Just... I was pretty close with my dad.
没什么 只是那时 我和我爸关系特别好
And he died when I was seventeen, on a Tuesday.
他在我十七岁的时候去世了 那是周二
And we didn't have any savings.
那是我们没什么存款
So I got a haircut that Thursday... and a job the same Thursday.
于是我在那周周四把头发剪了 在同一个周四我找了份工作
Papa John's?
在棒约翰
Yeah.
对
Your dad let you have a mohawk?
你爸允许你留莫霍克头
He shaved my head.
他亲自给我剃的
That's a good dad move.
真是个好爸爸
Yeah.
对啊
Is it nice there?
冰岛美吗
Yeah, it is.
嗯 挺美的
It's really beautiful.
真的很美丽
Well, it's pretty sucky here.
这边可一点都不美好
Human Resources has already started letting some of the staff go... so it'll be a lot different when you get back.
人力资源部已经开始裁掉一些员工了 等你回来的时候会有很大不同
Hey, I picked something up for... I think I lost you.
嘿 我弄了点东西 我想刚才信号不好
You know what? I'll catch up with you when I see you.
这样吧 回去再细聊
Great. Okay. All right. Okay.
好啊 好的 没问题
Bye, Walter.
拜拜 华特
Bye, Cheryl.
回见 谢尔