Nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
没发生什么不寻常的事。
The military was simply conducting an underwater weapons test.
只是军队在进行水下武器测试。
There is no need for panic or alarm.
不需要慌张或警戒。
Central city is safe. I guarantee you.
中城很安全,我向你保证。
He murdered Bette right in front of me.
她在我眼前杀死了贝蒂。
And there's nothing we can do to him.
我们却对他无能为力。
Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
有权势的人总有办法逃避责任。
You gonna be okay? Yeah.
你没事吧?没事。
You can walk on water.
你可以在水上跑。
Puts you in pretty interesting company.
让你变得更加吸引人了。
If you came to do laundry, I already have a load in.
如果你来洗衣服,我已经洗一波了。
Uh, no. I, I came to talk.
不是,我是来聊天的。
I was working a case.
我正在办个案子。
Someone I really thought I could help befriend.
有个我真心想帮助的人。
But they died.
但是他们死了。
Barry, I'm really sorry.
巴里,我感到很遗憾。
I didn't know her that well. But it still hurts.
我跟她并不熟,但是依然很受打击。
And as bad as I feel right now.
虽然现在我如此痛苦。
I know how much worse it is to lose someone who's family.
我知道失去亲人的痛苦更加糟糕。