And when everything's ready, and when everything is right, all of that preparation pays off in one sudden, intense, crashing moment.
当一切就绪,一切到位,所有的前戏将会换来天雷勾动地火的燃情一刻。
He's good. But a line like that would never work on a trained operative like...
他不错。不过这种台词绝对打动不了你这种职业特工...
Do you want to get out of here?
要换个地方吗?
Okay. Now, this is sexy.
好吧。的确性感。
Plans for your next conquest?
计划下一次征服?
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许是。也许不是。
Gentlemen, we have a decision to make. One of us got arrested today. It's just a drug charge, but our operation could be compromised.
伙计们,我们得做个决定。我们有人今天被抓了。只是毒品问题,但我们的行动可能被泄露了。
Everything about her checks out. But there's no way for us to know whether she's working with the police or not.
她的背景查了没问题。但无法确知她是否为警察工作。
This next job comes with a very high risk factor, but it also comes with very high reward.
下一票的风险很高,但奖赏颇丰。
The client who hired us is paying $2 million each for the jewels inside of a single vault.
雇我们的客户愿意付给每人两百万偷一个保险箱里的珠宝。
So do we trust her and take the score, or do we walk away and get rid of the evidence?
那么,我们是信她干了这票,还是处理了证据走人呢?
I say let's go for it.
要我说干吧。
Then let's get to work. The plan's ready to go. All we need is you.
那开始干活吧。计划已经定好了。只缺你了。
Okay, so when were you planning on doing this?
你打算什么时候开始?
20 minutes.
二十分钟后。