It's a longboard.
这是滑板啊
What is that? Is that Thor, or... Odin? A Norse god? He's cool.
上面那是什么 是雷神索尔 还是奥丁 挪威的一个神 他还蛮酷的
Would you maybe want to make a trade?
你想不想做个交换
I know a kid who would love that board.
我认识一个孩子 他肯定喜欢这块滑板
It's cool. Look, he stretches.
它很棒的 看 可以扯它
Here, come here and check it out.
给 来试试扯它
Yeah. He's fun.
没错 他很有趣吧
Yeah, it's lots of stretching fun.
没错吧 扯起来还是很有趣的吧
Want to do it?
想交换吗
Great. Great. Thank you.
太好了 太好了 谢谢
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
Hi. Hi. Do you speak English?
嗨 嗨 你会说英语吗
The hotel is closed.
这家旅馆关门了
Okay, yeah. I'm trying to find this guy.
好吧 好 我在找这个人
This man, Sean O'Connell. I think that he possibly might have stayed here.
这个人 肖恩奥康奈尔 我想他可能住在这里
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got a plane for him. At one.
对 对 对 我给他叫了架飞机 一点的时候
Fifteen minutes. He's at airfield in Stykkishólmur.
十五分钟 他在斯蒂基斯霍尔米机场
In the valley. Next town south.
是个村子 下个镇子的南部
Where is it? Stykkishólmur.
在哪 斯蒂基斯霍尔米
"Tickishoumer"? Yeah. No, no! Is it straight down that way?
"蒂基斯霍米尔" 对 别走 别走 是沿着那条路一直下去吗
Thank you!
谢谢
It's all right, I know him!
没关系 我认识他