What is "Eyjafallajokull"?
"埃亚菲拉约酷"是什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
What is that?
那是什么
It's in Iceland. It's a volcano.
那在冰岛 是一座火山
A volcano? Yeah.
火山 对
May 2nd. That's tomorrow.
5月2日 就是明天
Do you think there's any way... that we could possibly land in Iceland?
你觉得有没有可能 我们在冰岛停一下
We have to in the morning.
明早我们必须得停
Great.
太好了
Because you lost the radio. Right, yeah, sorry. Sorry. But that's... Well, I just have to get to... Right.
因为你弄丢了电台 对 是啊 对不起 对不起 但我必须得去… 没错
Hey, I'll see you on Sesame Street, man.
嘿 芝麻街见了 老兄
Okay, you're here, and this is Eyjafjallajkull. It's fifteen kilometers.
好了 你在这里 这是埃亚菲亚德拉 还有十五公里
Okay. You can take the shore bike. But you better get going, man.
好了 你可以沿着海岸骑车过去 但你最好现在就出发 老兄
Yeah, he didn't write a time on that clue paper.
没错 他没在那张纸上写时间
No, man. Hurry. Because of...
不 老兄 快走吧 因为
What? I don't understand.
什么 我不懂
What he means, man, is you have to hurry... because there's a bunch of horny Chileans... who want to go to the strip club.
他是说 老兄 你得赶紧走了 因为这里有一帮智利色鬼急着去脱衣舞俱乐部
There's only one bike.
但这里只有一辆自行车
Hurry, Walter, hurry! Run! Go! Go!
快跑 华特 快 快跑 冲啊 冲啊
Stay gold, Pony Boy!
青春永驻 骑马少年