I choose a mortal Life.
我选择成为凡人。
You cannot give me this.
你不能给我这个。
It is mine to give to whom I will. Like my heart.
这是我的选择。像是我的心。
Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, you've been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor.
来自远方的陌生人,老朋友你们被召集来商量如何对抗魔多的威胁。
Middle-earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it.
中土世界正面临灭亡的命运,无人能幸免。
You will unite, or you will fall.
你们不团结一心就会遭到毁灭。
Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom.
所有的种族都无法幸免。
Bring forth the Ring, Frodo.
佛罗多,把魔戒拿来。
So it is true.
果然是真的。
In a dream, I saw the eastern sky grow dark, but in the West a pale light lingered.
在梦中我看到东方的天空变暗,但是西方仍有微光。
A voice was crying.
有个声音呼喊。
Your doom is near at hand.
你的末日近了。
Isildur's Bane is found. Isildur Bane.
埃西铎的祸害找到了。埃西铎的祸害。
Ash nazg durbatul!
波罗莫!