The shards of Narsil. The blade that cut the Ring from Sauron's hand.
纳希尔圣剑的碎片。这把利刀砍断索伦的手指。
It's still sharp. But no more than a broken heirloom.
还是很税利。但现在只是残缺的传家宝。
Why do you fear the past?
你为什么害怕过去?
You are Isildur's heir, not Isildur himseIf.
虽然你是埃西铎的后代,但并不是埃西铎本人。
You are not bound to his fate.
你不会重蹈他的覆辙。
The same blood flows in my veins. The same weakness.
我跟他流着一样的血。一样的软弱。
Your time will come.
你的时代即将来临。
You will face the same evil. And you will defeat it.
你会面对同样的邪恶,然后打败它。
The power of evil and not conquer us.
邪恶的力量并没有征服我们。
Not over you, not over me.
至少你我还没被征服。
Do you remember the first time we have met?
你记得我们第一次见面吗?
I thought I had strayed into a dream.
我以为我是走进了一个梦境。
Long years have passed.
过了这么多年。
Had you not now concerns.
当初你没有现在的担忧。
Renech I beth I pennen?
你还记得我当初说什么吗?
You said you'd bind yourself to me, forsaking the immortal life of your people.
你说你愿意嫁给我放弃精灵长生不死的力量。
And to that I hold.
我仍愿意这么做。
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.
我宁愿和你共度一生也不愿意面对永生不死的孤寂。