Good morning. Please come in.
早上好,请进
Would you like to discuss our chance encounter?
你想聊聊我们的偶遇吗
It wasn't altogether by chance.
也不完全算是偶遇
I kind of... kinda thought you'd be there-- which isn't why I was there.
我有种感觉,觉得你会在场。当然我在那并不是因为这个
I-I... I was there because I like that sort of thing.
而是因为我喜欢那一类演出
Uh, it just occurred to me that... that you might like it too.
我只是突然觉得,你可能也会喜欢
In fact, I do.
我的确很喜欢
I tried to get your attention.
我试过引起你的注意
I was aware of that.
我知道
I knew that you were aware, even though you were pretending that you weren't.
我知道你注意到了,虽然你装作没有注意到
It would be unethical to approach a patient
得到病人允许之前
or acknowledge in any way our relationship outside this room until that patient gives consent.
在这间屋子以外,接近病人或者公开医患关系,都是没有职业道德的
But I really don't know who you are outside this room.
但我真不知道,你在这间屋子之外的一面
I'm your psychiatrist.
我是你的心理医生
I want you to be my friend. Of course you do.
我希望你能当我的朋友。你当然希望
I have intimate knowledge of you.
我知道你很多事
And we like the same things. I think that we would make good friends.
而且我们喜欢同样的事物。我觉得我们能成为好朋友
It makes me sad that I have to pay to see you.
我很伤心,每次得花钱才能见到你
I am a source of stability and clarity, Franklyn. I'm not your friend.
我帮助你情绪稳定,头脑清醒,富兰克林。我不是你朋友
I'm a great friend.
我可以成为很棒的朋友