Feels better, then, eh? Yeah.
感觉好些了吧 是的
But it happened that after walking a long time through sand, rocks and snow, the Fox appeared.
小王子行走了很长时间 穿过沙漠 岩石 雪地 然后狐狸出现了
Hey! Come and play with me.
过来跟我玩吧
I cannot play with you.
我不能跟你玩
I'm not tamed.
我还没被驯服
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Tame means, "to establish ties".
驯服就是"建立关系"
To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like hundred and thousand other little boys.
对我来说 你不过是个小男孩 就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样
And I have no need of you.
我不需要你
And you have no need of me.
你也不需要我
To you, I am nothing more than a fox like hundred and thousand foxes.
对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other.
但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要
Hey, there.
你好