Glad you came.
你能来挺好的
Are you comfortable?
坐着舒服吗?
What?
什么?
Are you comfortable?
坐着舒服吗?
No!
怎么可能!
Hold on tight.
抓稳了
Hey, there she is!
嗨 这船就是了!
Where do we land?
我们怎么降落?
We don't!
不需要!
What?
什么?
We don't land.
我们不需要降落
Okay, Walter. I was gonna drop the radio parts into the boat. You take them. They're right next to you.
好了 华特 我本来打算直接把电台部件扔进船里的 现在你跟它们一起吧 东西就放在你旁边
These? Yeah. Just jump in the boat. You got them?
这包? 是的 跳到船上去就行 懂了吗?
Just jump in the boat? Yeah.
直接跳船上? 是的
Yeah, you're doing great, Walter!
是的 你能行的 华特!
What do you mean, "jump into the boat"?
你说"直接跳船上"是什么意思?
What would be the best way of reaching you to stay in touch?
我以后怎么联系你好呢?
I don't know. Wait! What do you mean "jump into the boat"?
我不知道 等等! "直接跳上去"到底什么情况?
It looks far away!
我们离船还很远呢!
Yeah, but you got to go now! Go, go, go! Go!
没错 但你还是要跳了! 跳 跳 速度跳! 跳啊!
No! No, Walter! I meant the other boat! The little boat!
搞错了! 不 华特! 我是说另一艘船! 那艘小的!
Try to remain calm. The pontoon boat is coming for you.
保持冷静 皮划艇马上来救你了
You have at least a minute before you freeze!
你至少还有一分钟 那之后你才会冻住!
What?
什么?
You are safe!
你是安全的!