手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第二季 > 正文

查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:带查莉去学前面试

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Hey, how is it going? -Good. -Okay.

嘿,还好吧?-很好。-好的。
Raymond, doesn't Ivy look nice?
雷蒙德,你说艾薇是不是很漂亮啊?
I can't see her.
可我看不见她。
Take my word for it.
顺着我说。
Okay. Ivy, you look good...Probably.
好吧。艾薇 你看起来应该很...漂亮。
Thanks.
谢谢。
There you go. This is good. Okay, come on, guys. You've got to keep it up. We were on a nice roll there. All right?
这才对嘛。很好。好了,加油,大家,继续保持。大家表现的都不错。是吧?

27.jpg

Still just me talking. Still just...Guys, what's going on over there?

怎么还是我一个人自言自语。自言自语...你们俩搞什么呢?
Oh, okay. Don't need any light for that. I'll just...I'll be in the kitchen.
噢,好吧。用不着我弄出亮光了。那我就...我就去厨房。
Oh! Argh, that's my shin. I'm okay. I'm totally okay. Don't worry. Ow! Forehead too.
啊!撞到我的小腿了。我很好。我好得很。别担心。嗷!又撞到脑门了。
Okay, sweetheart. Why don't you go over there. And play with some toys, okay? -Okay.
好了,宝贝。快去那边。玩会儿玩具好吗?-好吧。
What is that smell?
什么味?
That would be me, because somebody said we didn't have enough time to stop off at the bus station to freshen up.
我身上的味,因为某人告诉我没有时间去公车站刷牙洗脸了。
Oh, so it's my fault?
噢,那你就怨我?
My stink is your fault, yeah.
我身上的臭味就怨你,没错。
Ok, that makes a lot of sense. You know what, tonight when we're done here I'm gonna drop you off at the bus station.
说的很对,那今晚等我们忙完这事我就把你扔在公车站。
You can stay there and freshen up all night long. -All night long? -All night long. -Sounds good to me. Thank you. Hi.
你就给我呆在那刷一晚上牙。-一晚上?-一整晚。-不错啊。谢谢。嗨。
-Sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Sondra.
-抱歉让你们久等。我叫桑德拉。
Hi, I'm Amy. This is Bob. And this is Charlie. -What...?
嗨,我叫艾米。这是鲍勃。而这就是查莉。-什么...?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。