How are you? You okay there?
你好吗?你在那边还好吗?
What the hell was that?
那是什么声音?
It's probably just a wedding somewhere nearby.
可能这附近有人办婚礼吧
They like to shoot off guns at weddings here.
他们喜欢在婚礼上鸣枪庆祝
You get it, you're from Florida.
你知道的,你可是弗罗里达人
Funny.
有意思
When was the last time I saw you?
我上一次见你是什么时候了?
Since June?
6月?
I'm sorry that I didn't get back last month.
抱歉我上个月没回去
I can be in New York by Thursday.
我周四会在纽约
I miss you and I want to see you. And I... I have... Oh, not again.
我很想你,也很想见你,而且我...我得...又停电
I hate this fucking airport.
我讨厌这该死的机场
Can I bring you guys anything from New York?
要我从纽约给你们带点什么吗?
Just bring us back a six pack, eh?
给我们带份罐精选红酒就行了
This is Kim. Kim Baker?
我是金姆 金姆·贝克?
It is Sadiq.
我是萨迪克
Mr. Sadiq, hi.
萨迪克先生,嗨
How about an interview with Pacha Khan?
采访一次巴夏·汗怎么样?
Pacha Khan, the warlord?
巴夏·汗,那个军阀?
Pacha Khan is a businessman.
巴夏·汗是个商人
Would you like that?
你愿意吗?
Uh, yeah. Yeah. But I'm on my way to New York to see my boyfriend.
好,行啊,但我现在 正在去纽约,见我男朋友的路上
You will be the first Western journalist to interview him since the Soviet War.
你会成为从苏维埃战争之后采访他的第一个西方记者
Shall we say tomorrow?
明天怎么样?
Okay, yes, of course. Thank you.
好,行,当然,谢谢
Back in the car.
回车里去
Wait here.
在这等着
It's okay, come.
没事了,来吧