Is your phone done buffering with that ship's name?
你手机搜索那船名有结果了吗?
Yes! Look. Here it is.
读取好了! 看这里
Nuuk, Greenland.
在格陵兰岛的努克
Come on, that's a good lead!
拜托 这线索不错的!
You should follow that up.
你应该进一步跟进
Yeah, follow it up in Greenland.
是啊 一路跟去格陵兰
Yeah. Why not? Go!
是啊 怎么了? 追过去啊!
Crack the case.
破解谜案
Listen to your wallet.
钱包上的字就是你的心声
Sorry, it's my... it's Phil again.
对不起 是... 菲尔又打过来了
Maybe he fell down a well or something. Maybe I should get it.
他估计有麻烦或者什么事了 我还是接一下比较好
Hey, buddy! Here! Rich, Rich! Not so fast! Here! Take that.
嘿 伙计! 过来! 理查 理查! 别这么快! 过来!这个你拿着
Yeah. I understand. Okay. Bye.
好的 我知道了 好的 再见
He did fall down a well. But I don't care.
他的确惹了些麻烦 但我不在乎
I just want to be with you, you know?
我只想和你在一起 懂吗?
Really?
真的?
Let's run away together. Let's make every moment count, starting now.
我们私奔吧 让我们活在当下 立刻马上
Sweet! Can I tell you something?
好极了!我能跟你说件事吗?
Anything.
任何事都行
I have that Benjamin Buttons thing.
我喜欢"奇幻逆緣"那种设定
Where you get old, but smaller.
年纪越老 体格变得越小
Or whatever, and become a gradual old baby. Or something.
反正就这意思 最后 变成一个外表老头的婴儿
I didn't see the movie, so I don't really know how it works. But I have it.
我没看过那电影 所以确切的细节也不太清楚 但我买了碟片
We can still build a life together.
就算这样 我们也能一起生活在一起