Hi, Peg. Yeah, it's Sean O'Connell, we actually need to find him.
嗨 佩吉 是的 就是肖恩·奥康奈尔 我们得找到他
Yes. If you could hurry.
是的 如果你能尽快的话
Kickflip. Yeah.
翻板 是的
It's a good one for the repertoire.
这个是保留节目的经典动作
I'm Walter.
我是华特
Rich.
我是理查
Yeah, we think he might know something or have an asset we need.
是的 我想他可能知道点儿什么或者有什么对我们有用的东西
You know, you just got to get a little more snap...get that thing up there.
知道吗 你只要在用一点劲儿...让滑板起得来
Want me to show you something?
要我给你示范一下吗?
Sure. Here.
好吧 给
I like your trucks.
我喜欢你的滑板
Thanks.
谢谢
Now check this out.
现在来看看这个
Know about the flick? Uhhuh.
知道怎么跳吗? 嗯哼
Yeah, we've finished processing his April work order.
是的 我们已经处理完他四月份的工作订单了
Yes, it's kind of important.
是的 这个很重要
Did you forward the job 1090s?
1090税表你也发送过去了?
Or his last salary?
他最后的工资你也预填了?
Here you go. That was awesome.
还给你 这太厉害了
So it could be either place.
所以哪里都有可能
Thanks, Walter. Okay. Thanks, Peg. All right.
谢谢 华特 好的 谢谢 佩吉 好的
Hey, so... Sean's definitely not in New York.
嘿 情况是...肖恩肯定不在纽约
Peg said she sent multiples.
佩吉说她发送了好几份出去
I don't know if you know how it works with him.
我不确定你知不知道他的习惯
She sends copies because we never know where he's gonna be.
因为我们都不知道他在哪里 所以她发了好几份出去
And this week she sent 1090s to Princeton, New Jersey.
这次她把税表发到新泽西的普林斯顿
Oh, great. Train ride.
这方便啊 火车直达
And one to Greenland.
而另一个发去了格陵兰
Just in case.
以保万一
Greenland, the country?
格陵兰 丹麦那个?
That's... You can't take a train there.
那就...不是火车的距离了
Well, maybe he's in Jersey.
他也可能在新泽西