How you doing?
你好吗?
It's bananas here. It's, um...
这里太萧条了
My nose is running. There's shit in the air,
空气中一直充斥着一股屎尿味
literally.
是真的
And. I don't think I can do this.
还有 我想我做不到
Do what? Kim?
做什么?金姆?
I don't think I can do this.
我认为我做不到
I'm sorry, Colonel, I can't accept gifts as a journalist.
抱歉,上校,作为一名记者 我是不能接受礼物的
Okay. So lodging, transport, chow and protection, that's all you can accept?
好的 那么寄宿,交通运输 食物和保护 就是你所能接受的东西?
I'll do my best to stay objective.
我将尽力保持客观
I don't care if you can do your job. I care if my men can.
我不在乎你是否能完成任务 我在乎的是我的手下能否完成
Are you familiar with the term "fourtenfour", Miss Baker?
贝克小姐,你熟悉"四十四”理论吗?
I am not, Colonel.
没听说过,上校
It refers to women who are fours back home become tens when they ship out and when they're back stateside, they become fours again.
指的是在祖国能打四分的女人 到了国外就能得十分 当他们回到美国本土 就又只能打四分了
Are you saying I'm a four?
你的意思是我能打四分?
I'm saying you carry an orange fucking backpack.
我说的是你背着 一个该死的橙色背包
I've seen people with actual experience make bad decisions here.
我看过不少人在这个 地方做了错误的决定
So while you're outside the wire with my men, you will in no way distract them, understood?
所以当你和我的人在 外面执行任务时 就千万不要让他们分心,明白吗?
Are you asking me not to sleep with your soldiers?
你是在让我别和你的士兵们上床吗?
No, not "soldiers." Marines.
不,不是士兵们,是海军陆战队员
You're not here to sleep with or perform jobs of any type on my Marines. Clear copy, Miss Baker?
你来这里不是为了睡遍或者勾引遍我的陆战队员明白了吗,贝克小姐?
Copy that. Good.
懂了 很好
We'll get you out to a FOB as soon as we find a ride for you.
只要我们找到合适的时机 就会把你送走的
In the meantime, Captain Stern here will see to it that you get a wet hootch.
在此期间,斯特恩上尉将会尽量为你安排"一瓶湿的烈酒"
A what?
什么?
It's a tent with a shower.
是指能洗澡的帐篷
Unless you'd prefer a dry hootch.
除非你更愿意做不带 沐浴设施的帐篷
I would not, sir.
我不愿意,长官