Yes, this way.
在这边。
Can I ask a favor, Kim?
我能请你帮个忙吗,金姆?
And absolutely feel free to say no.
你不用勉强答应
Yeah, sure.
好的,问吧
I hate to even bring it up.
我也不想提及
I feel so rude even asking this.
我感觉这样很鲁莽
No, it's fine.
不,没事的
Can I fuck your security guys?
我能上你的安保人员吗?
What? Oh. By all means, yeah.
什么?请你自便
Yeah? I mean, I wouldn't ask, it's just that for some reason, the VBC use an American contractor and, I mean, no offense, but they're all, like, goatees and "fatstrong." You know? But the Aussies and Kiwis are so hot.
是吗?我是说,我也不想这样 但是因为一些原因 VBC采用了美国的承包商 我无意冒犯,但是他们都留着山羊胡,又胖又壮实 你懂吗?但是澳洲人和新西兰人很火辣
Right. I get it. Be my guest.
好的,我懂了,别客气
You sure? Don't just say that to be polite.
你确定?别因为讲礼貌才那么说
No, I wouldn't. I'm not.
不,是真的,是真的
Even Nic? You don't want Nic for yourself?
包括尼克?你不把尼克 留给自己用吗?
Nic? No. I don't. No. That's... No, that would never happen. So you're good.
尼克?不,我不想,不 那是不可能发生的 所以你不用客气
Hey! No, Kim, don't say that. You could have Nic.
嘿,不,金姆,别那样说 你可以上了尼克
In Afghanistan, you're a serious piece of ass.
在阿富汗,你可是个大美人
Thank you. That's nice.
谢谢,真会说话
Because you're what, I mean, you're like, a seven, a six or seven in New York?
因为你是,我是说 你在纽约大概能打六七分?
Here, you're a nine. Borderline ten. It's called "Kabul Cute."
在这里,你能打九分 甚至是十分 这叫做"喀布尔的美"
What are you here, like a 15?
你在这里是不是15分?
Yeah.
是的。
The thing is, I have a very serious boyfriend at home, so, you're good.
关键是,我在家有男友 所以,你不用客气
All right, well, come talk to me in two months when your pussy's eating your leg. Shower's that way.
好的,那就过两个月再来找我 到时候你就知道什么叫欲求不满了 洗澡去那边