Kim, this is Tall Brian.
金姆,这位是高布莱恩
Brian Hooper. Tall Brian. Hi. I'm your shooter.
我是布莱恩·霍珀,高布莱恩 嗨 我是你的摄影师
So, is there another Brian around here somewhere that you're taller than?
那么,这附近还有一个比你矮的 名叫布莱恩的人?
Short Brian. Works for Reuters.
矮布莱恩,路透社的人
Couldn't one of you just be "Brian"?
你们中不能有一个就叫"布莱恩"吗?
Fair enough. Didn't think of that.
说的对,我没想过
Also Short Brian's dead.
对了,矮布莱恩死了
Oh, fuck. Really? Yes.
该死,真的吗? 是的
Anyway, welcome to the Fun House.
总之,欢迎来到游乐园
This is your room.
这是你的房间
Is there a shower?
有洗澡的地方吗?
No, he didn't. The zoo?
不,不是吧,动物园?
You fucking tourist!
你这该死的游客
Uh, shit. Sorry. I'm trying to find the shower?
该死,抱歉,我想找洗澡的地儿
You're the new girl.
你是那新来的姑娘
Oh, my God. Uh... Kim Baker.
我的天,我是金姆·贝克
Just got here from New York.
我刚从纽约到这里
I'm Tanya. Oh, my God,it's so nice to have another woman in the house!
我是谭雅,我的天 这里多一个女人真是太好了
I love that lippy color. What is that?
我喜欢你的唇彩,是什么牌子的?
No, they're just really chapped.
不,那些是真正的裂痕
Oh, you poor thing. Can I get you anything?
可怜的家伙,我能帮你什么?
I'm sorry, I'm freaking out because I saw your special about your embed in Korengal, and it was amazing.
抱歉,我吓坏了 因为我看过你在克伦加尔插队的 特别报道,那太棒了
Thank you. That's so sweet.
谢谢你,说的真好
Where's the shower? Yes. This way.
在哪能洗澡?好的,走这边