Kim!
金姆
I can't believe this worked out!
真不敢相信这事成了
Hey, you want to have a quickie on the changing table in the bathroom?
嘿,你想去卫生间的可调桌那儿来一发吗?
Yeah, I don't think I could get it up with that little koala looking at me.
那个小树袋熊看着我 我可提不起性趣
Also, they're boarding already.
要开始登记了
Hey, don't worry. Just go. Go, go, go.
嘿,别担心,去吧,去吧
Oh, shoot, I... I copied a key for you, so...
对了,我...我给你配了钥匙
Plants, mail. Anything else I'm forgetting?
浇花,信件 还有什么需要处理的?
I think that's it.
我想就那些了
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Listen, I think it's impressive.
听着,我觉得这令人骄傲
Starting a new career?
开始新的职业生涯?
It's gonna be great.
这会很棒的
And listen, in three months...
听着,不到三个月
"I'll be back."
我就回来了
No, that's terrible! No. Don't remember me like that. No. Bye. Okay. Okay.
不,那太糟了,不 别那样记住我,不 再见,好的,好的
It's not my job. I'm a producer. General news. Enron.
这不是我的工作,我是个制片人 是安然公司负责新闻的
These coalminers in Pennsylvania, but you probably didn't see that.
报道宾夕法尼亚州煤矿工人们的消息 但你也许没看过
'Cause we got two wars going on now, so, uh, I know how to set up a BGAN and no one will sue if I die so I got an expedited visa, like, two days ago, and I guess now I'm a war reporter.
因为我们在进行两场战争 我知道怎么设置局域网 我死了也没人会上诉 所以我两天前办了 一张加快签证 我想现在我是战地记者
Shit dick!
真该死
Corkscrew landing. In case a missile is fired at the aircraft!
螺旋形降落 以免导弹击中飞机
Kabul International Airport. K.I.A.! "Killed In Action."
喀布尔国际机场 简称KIA,“在行动中被杀"