Listen up. Iraq Two is happening.
听着,伊拉克战争正在进行
The network is stretched thin. All our talent is going there.
那里的关系网已经饱和了 我们所有的人才都去了那里
We need people, any people, to fill the void in Afghanistan.
我们需要人手填补 阿富汗的空缺,任何人都行
And you folks here are all the unmarried, childless personnel in this bureau.
在座的各位都是本公司 未婚且没有孩子的人员
For those of you who are behind the scenes, there are opportunities to be on camera.
对于那些一直从事幕后工作的人来说 这是一个走到镜头前的机会
Kim, are you going to be joining in?
金姆,你愿意一起吗?
The travel or the crying?
一起去还是一起哭?
Um, hopefully, the travel.
希望是一起去
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
The success of Operation Mongoose has overshadowed the real lesson to be learned, that the Taliban are far from vanquished.
猫鼬行动的成功进行让人们忽略了极为重要的一个事实 那就是塔利班组织根本未被征服
And as the drums of war beat ever louder in Iraq, the NATO mission in Afghanistan grows increasingly uncertain.
随着战斗的号角在伊拉克愈演愈烈 北约在阿富汗的任务 变得越来越靠不住
Hey.
嘿
I got you! Hey.
接通了,嘿
Uh, when do you get back from Houston?
你什么时候从休斯顿回来?
I think on Tuesday. Why?
我想是周二,问这个干嘛?
Uh, because I'm going to Afghanistan on Tuesday.
因为我周二要去阿富汗
You're going to Afghanistan on Tuesday?
你周二要去阿富汗?
Yeah.
是的
But you write news copy.
但你是负责编辑新闻的
Wait. For how long?
等等,要去多久?
Like, three months.
大概三个月
What?
什么?