And what did you do this weekend?
这个周末你都做了什么?
Um... Let's see.
唔... 我想想
I bathed in Arctic mountain water... while my Latin lover recited verse to me.
我用北极冰泉泡了个澡...我的拉丁情人在一旁背诗给我听
You slut. I know.
真会意淫 对吧
Actually, I waited for my refrigerator repairman, who never came.
事实上 我在等冰箱修理工 可他一直没有来
I'm so sorry. I'm gonna call you later. Okay.
真悲剧 晚点给你打电话 好的
The ice, yes? She moves like a woman.
冰 对吧? 她就像女人一样无常
I'm Walter Mitty.
我叫华特·米蒂
Cheryl Melhoff. Where have you been?
我叫谢尔·梅霍芙你去哪里了?
Testing the limits of the human spirit.
测试人类精神的极限
I'd like to climb your hair, test that out.
我想爬上你的头发 测试一下
Perhaps I can contact you, possibly through my poetry falcon.
我可以用我的传情猎鹰跟你联系
Poetry falcon. I like that.
传情猎鹰 我喜欢这名字
Do you think, if I hit him with a paper clip, would he move?
要是我拿回形针打他一下 他会不会动呢?
I don't know. Do it.
不知道 试试
Hello.
来
I actually threw a toner box at him once.
我曾经真的朝他扔过一个墨盒
Yeah? Did he move?
是吗? 他动了吗?
No, I missed.
没有 我扔偏了
That's a great story.
真是个好故事
Ground Control to Major Tom.
塔台呼叫汤姆上校
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
你能听见吗 汤姆上校?
Moving on, as they say.
我们接着往下说
Conference room, more of these stations here... where people sort of do their thing.
这是会议室 这边是办公室...大部分时间员工各干各的
Layout's here for...
这样布局是为了...