Hi! Todd Mahar, eHarmony. How can I help you today?
你好! 我是网恋网的托德·马哈尔,今天有什么能为您效劳?
Hi. I can't seem to leave a wink for someone.
你好 我好像无法给别人发送表情
I don't know, is my page broken? Do I maybe have a broken page, or...
我不知道 是我的页面崩溃了吗? 是否进入了错误的页面 或者...
I've never heard of that, but, okay.
我从没遇到这种情况 但是没关系
You're trying to use your eHarmony account for the first time?
你是第一次使用你的网恋网账户吗?
I am.
是的。
Okay. I'm looking at your profile.
好的 我正在看你的简介
We have a pretty intricate matching algorithm. That's what distinguishes us from other online dating services.
我们有一个非常复杂的匹配算法 这是我们和其他在线交友网站不一样的地方
Yeah, I like that.
没错 我欣赏这一点
Actually, I'm just trying to leave a wink for one person. Cheryl Melhoff.
其实 我只是想给一个人发送表情 她叫谢尔·梅霍芙
She started in my division at work about a month ago... and I overheard her near the bagels saying she was on your site.
她在一个月前进入我的部门工作... 我偶然在面包店附近听她说她在你们网站征婚
Okay, that's unique. But let me ask you.
好吧 真特别的情况 但我想问个问题
You left a lot of this stuff... like the "Been There, Done That" section, you left it blank.
你有很多项... 比如"你的经历"的部分空着没填
Yeah, I think I skipped it.
没错 我跳过了这部分
Okay, you got to help me out here, man. Don't skip stuff.
好吧 你不能为难我 先生 不要省略信息
Okay, well, I haven't really been anywhere noteworthy or mentionable.
好吧 但是我真没去过 任何有名或值得一提地方
Have you done anything noteworthy, mentionable?
有没有你曾做过值得一提的事情?
Hello, you still there?
你好 你还在听吗?
Can you hang on a second?
你能稍等一下吗?
Go, go, go! Get out! Get out! She's gonna blow! Go! Go!
快 快 快! 让开! 让开!快爆炸啦! 快走! 快走!
Chips! Over here! Chips! Thank you!
奇普! 在这里! 奇普! 谢谢!
How did you know about the building?
你怎么知道这楼会爆炸?
I heard barking, thought I smelled gas.
我听到犬吠声 还闻到了煤气味
I hope it's okay.
但愿它没事
I engineered a prosthesis for Chips while I was sprinting down the stairwell.
我在冲下楼梯的时候 顺便给奇普做了一个假肢
A little hipjoint assembly with a dropring lock and an anterior pelvic band.
一个固定在臀部 套在前骨盘 还有垂环锁的小假肢
God, you're noteworthy!
天啊 你真让人刮目相看!
I just live by the ABC's: Adventurous, Brave, Creative.
我是三有青年: 有魄力 有勇气 有创造力
That's everything I want in a man.
这就是我理想中的男人啊
My man? Hey, my man, you still there?
先生? 嘿 先生 你还在听吗?
Hey.
嘿
What? Did you pass out or...
怎么了? 你是晕过去了还是...
No, I just like, zoned out for a second.
不是 我只是出神了
Okay. Do you do that a lot?
好吧 你经常这样吗?
Normal amount, I guess.
我想 也就普通频率
Yeah, I got to run. Sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
Okay, but we need a lot more...
好吧 但我们需要更多的...