Hello? Teddy! -In here. -What...
有人吗?泰迪!-这里呢。-什么...
So how was your first day?
你的第一天过得如何啊?
Get me out of here. I'm stuck.
把我弄出去。我卡住了。
Okay, all right. Don't worry. I'm coming in after you.
好吧。别慌。我马上进来把你弄出去。
Oh, man, wow.
哦,天啊。
You know, if I had unlimited texting, this wouldn't have happened.
知道吗,如果我没有话费限制这就不会发生了。
Okay, I'm gonna try and push you out, okay?
好了,我试着把你推出去,行吗?
Now try pulling.
使劲推啊。
Wow, you know what? You're really wedged in there, Teddy.
哇,你猜怎么着?你像楔子一样卡死了,泰迪。
All right, okay, I'm gonna...I'm gonna go for help.
好了,我这就去找人...寻求帮助。
Uh-oh.
惨了。
Huh! -Ugh! Well, another good shot, mom.
呵!呃!好了,老妈,又是一记漂亮的击球。
Is that a bell I hear? 'Cause you just got schooled.
那是表扬我呢吗?因为你被我秒杀了。
Are you trash-talking me?
你是在和我挑衅吗?
What's the matter? Can't take it? Gonna run home crying to your mommy?
被吓到了吗?不敢了吗?快回家找妈妈哭去吧?
You are my mommy.
你就是我妈。
And you are my loser!
而你是我的手下败将!
That's it. That's it, mom. Now I'm playing for real.
够了。够了,老妈。现在我玩真的了。
Let's do this. -Okay, let's to this.
那就让我看看。-好了,准备受死吧。
Where did you learn how to do that?
你是从哪学的那招?
I found some cheats on the Internet. Didn't think I knew about cheats, did ya?
我在网上找到了作弊器。你是不是以为我不知道有作弊器啊?
I didn't think you knew about the Internet.
我以为你不知道有互联网。