That's amazing.
真厉害
Someone found a florist that delivers after midnight.
居然还有花店大半夜送花上门
That's not so amazing.
这有什么厉害的
I know a guy named "Sticky Icky" Ricky who delivers exclusively after midnight.
我认识一个叫"粘得要死斯基"的家伙,专门半夜送货上门
You know, I just realized this is the first Valentine's Day
我刚意识到这是我首个
I won't get flowers from my father.
不会收到我父亲玫瑰的情人节
Aw, that's cute, with a big old side of creepy.
又感人又带着一如既往的乱伦恶心
No, it's sweet.
不,多贴心呀
Every year from the time I was a baby,
我出生后的每一年
and even when I had boyfriends,
即使当我有男朋友的时候
I'd get flowers from my father with a card that says,
我都会收到父亲送的玫瑰,卡片上写着
"You'll always be my Valentine."
"你永远都是我的情人"
I got a sweet Valentine from a guy I liked in high school.
高中时,我收到过心仪对象的情人节卡片
It said, "I'll give you five bucks to lift your shirt."
上面写着"把T恤拉起来,就给你五块钱"
Caroline... Hey, I'll be right with you.
卡洛琳,我马上过来
There he is. Cuter than I remember.
他来了,比我记忆中帅多了
When I heard your voice mail, I couldn't believe it.
我听到你的语音留言时,简直不敢相信
Yes, well, I wasn't sure you'd want to come down, because... you know...
我也不是很确定,你是否愿意来见我,因为...你懂的
You dumped me two years ago?
你两年前甩了我吗
Well, "dumped" is a strong word.
"甩"这个词有点重吧
Tore my heart out, shook it in front of my face. That any softer?
当着我的面,把我的心撕成碎片扔掉。这样有轻点吗
Hate to interrupt the "perfect white teeth" convention, but we're in a hurry.
抱歉打断你们"强颜欢笑假客套"的对话,但我们赶时间
David, this is my friend Max.
大卫,这是我朋友麦克斯
A friend of ours was admitted, and we were hoping to get him a private room.
我们的朋友入院了,希望你能帮他安排间单人房
Oh, so you're not here to return my Dartmouth t-shirt you stole from me.
所以你不是来还我你偷走的达特茅斯大学T恤的吗
You gave that to me.
是你自己送我的
No, I didn't! I love that shirt.
才不是,我爱死那件T恤了
I feel like I lost custody of it in a divorce, and now I'm like a deadbeat dad.
感觉就像我离婚时失去了孩子的监护权,而现在反倒成了不付赡养费的爸爸了
How about the room? Any chance? Please. Pretty please.
那房间呢,能行吗?拜托,求求你了
Oh, well, since you said "pretty please," I'll see what I can do.
好吧,既然你都开口求我了。我看看我能做点什么
We should be clear. We can't pay.
先声明一点,我们没钱
We're broke... both of us. But I'm sure you heard that somewhere.
我们破产了,我们俩都是。但我相信有人跟你说了
Yeah... Everywhere.
是呀。大家都在说
David, I hope your family didn't lose any money with my father. Did they?
大卫,我希望我父亲没有造成你们家族的任何损失,有吗
Nope, still filthy rich.
没有,我们仍旧富得流油
And I can do my best to burn some filthy off that rich, by getting your friend a V.I.P. room.
我可以行行好,分点我家的油花给你,帮你朋友弄间贵宾房
I'll just drop some names. By that, I mean my own.
跟人报几个名字。其实,是报我自己的名字
Shouldn't be a problem.
应该就能搞定
I love Jews.
我爱犹太人
Yeah, we're generous. Spread the word.
没错,我们慷慨大方,麻烦广而告之