6'1, and a deep voice.
大约6尺1,嗓音低沉
What's going on?
发生什么了
Where have you been? I've been calling you all night.
你去哪儿了?我打了你一晚的电话
I was at the club. I get zero reception in there.
我在店里,那儿没信号
Maybe it's time you invest in a land mine.
或许你该改建个矿井
Thea. Your mother was attacked last night.
西娅。你母亲昨晚受到袭击
By the vigilante. What?!
是治安维持者干的。什么
He came after me at the office.
他到我办公室来了
Did he hurt you? Are you ok?
他伤着你了吗,你还好吗
Actually, she hurt him.
事实上,是她伤了他
She shot him point blank with a gun hidden in her office.
她用藏在办公室里的枪正面射伤了他
That should help with your investigation.
那对你们的调查应该有所帮助
Did you get any evidence, like a blood sample, or...
你们有找到任何证据,比如血样,或者...
There was a screw-up at the lab.
鉴证室里发生了小意外
That's too bad.
太糟了
We'll be in touch.
我们再联系
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢。不用
Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝
I was so scared.
我害怕极了
I'm just glad you're ok.
你没事我就放心了
I thought he was going to kill me.
我以为他会杀了我
I promise you, he's never going to bother you again.
我向你保证,他绝不会再来找你麻烦了