手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 查莉成长日记第二季 > 正文

查莉成长日记第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:在监狱里过生日

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Well, this is awful.

这下悲剧了。
I can't believe we're spending Charlie's birthday in jail.
真不敢相信查莉的生日要在监狱里度过了。
Well, as long as we're all in here together, let's go over some ground rules. This is just a chair.
好了,既然我们都在这里,那我们就重申下一些准则。这只是一把椅子。
Well, what if I...-Uh-uh. -What if...-Hold it.
但,如果我...... -不成。-如果...... -打住。

02011.jpg

Guys, it could be worse. Mom and dad could know we're here.

两位,还有更糟的呢。老爸老妈会知道我们在这里的。
Kids? -Uh-oh.
孩子们?-惨了。
Hi, mom. Hi, dad. -Hi. -Hey.
好啊,老妈。好啊,老爸。-好。-都好。
Nice family you got here. I'm guessing the dog is in the pound?
这下全家团聚了。你们家的狗是不是也被抓进笼子里了?
We don't have a dog, officer "snootee."
我们家没狗,“史努提”长官。
It's pronounced "snoo-tay." Get in there, you two. -Here.
是“史努忒”。你俩快进去吧。-给你。
What are you guys doing here?
你们这仨小鬼在这里干嘛?
What are you guys doing here?
你们这俩老鬼在这里干嘛?
Okay, before we get to that, let's go over the ground rules again. Dad, I want you to pay extra close attention.
别吵了,在我们争论那问题之前,我们还是再来重申下准则吧。老爸,尤其是你要注意听了。
Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟
Running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到,爸爸在叫
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上眼,咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子,放声大笑
There it is up on the roof
哎呀,老爸,鞋子就在房顶上
I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活,我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby
宝贝,不要放弃
Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future's bright
可是我知道你会有美好将来
Hang in there, baby
宝贝,不要放弃
There's no maybe
不要怀疑
Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜
But trust me it comes back around
但是请相信我坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, baby.
宝贝,不要放弃。
So my kids are in jail. Anybody wanna tell me why?
我的孩子们在监狱里。有谁能给我解释下吗?
Nope, we're good.
没人,我们挺好的。
Well, what about you? Why are you guys in jail?
好了,那你们呢?你们怎们进来的?
Hey, we asked you first. Start talking.
嘿,我们先问的。请先回答我们。
All right well, as the oldest I guess I owe you guys an explanation. It's all Teddy's fault.
好吧,作为老大我会给你们一个合理的解释。这全是泰迪的错。
What? It is not!
什么?你胡说!
Oh really? We wouldn't be here if you hadn't promised Charlie a birthday present you couldn't deliver.
噢,是吗?如果你没有承诺给查莉买一个你完全支付不起的生日礼物我们就不会在监狱里了。
Well, Charlie, here you are, watching your favorite TV show, "the gurgles."
查莉,快看啊,这是你最喜欢的电视节目《咯咯笑》.
That's the sound we make
这就是我们的声音
If we march in circles and watch you play along
如果你够乖和我们一起兜圈圈
Just sit down, annoy your mom and sing the gurgle song, gurgles!
那就快坐下,给妈妈捣捣乱一起唱咯咯歌,咯咯笑!
It's kind of annoying, but I guess it's entertaining to your little brain.
有点闹心,不过我猜这和你的胃口。
Oh, "the gurgles!" What did I miss?
噢,是《咯咯笑》!我都错过什么了?
I love gurgles. -Shh!
我喜欢咯咯笑。-嘘!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
jail [dʒeil]

想一想再看

n. 监牢,监狱,拘留所
vt. 监禁,下狱

 
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 
annoy [ə'nɔi]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使烦恼,骚扰

 
pronounced [prə'naunst]

想一想再看

adj. 显著的,断然的,明确的 pronounce的过

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
entertaining [entə'teiniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,

 
explanation [.eksplə'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解释,说明

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。