Friends,《老友记》
A: Ah, this place is great!
甲:啊.这地方真不赖!
B:Wow!
乙:哇!
C: Rach,come on, I'm not gonna wear any of this! Nothing silver, ok? Nothing with hair! And nothing with padlocks on it!
丙:得了吧,瑞秋。这些我一件都不会穿。我不要银色的,可以吗?不要带毛毛的!更不要带挂锁的!
A: Ross, look, I know that some of this stuff is out there, but I mean, come on, look at this, look at this sweater! I mean, this is just beautiful!
甲:罗斯,听着,我知道有些衣裳不入你眼,但我想说,过来,你看这件,这件毛衣!我的 意思是.多好着啊!
C: Wow, this is really soft. Three hundred and fifty dollars?
丙:哇,是很柔软。350美元?
A: Yeah,down from seven hundred, you are saving like two hundred bucks!
甲:对,原价700,你差不多省了200块!
C: Both logic and math are taking a serious hit today.
丙:逻辑学和数学让我今天饱受摧残!
B: Hey, check this out! It's totally you!
乙:嘿,看看这件!很衬你啊!
C: Wow!
丙:哇!
B: Yeah!
乙:是吧!
C: Actually this looks pretty good! Yeah! Boys will be boys!
丙:这件看上去确实不错!是啊!男孩就是男孩啊,本性难移!
B: What? They will be!
乙:什么?他们当然是啦!
C: All right, that's it. I'm getting out of here.
丙:好吧,就这样了,我要走了。
A: No, no, no, no! Ross, wait! Come on! You know, there're other stuff. Here is a nice shirt, look at these nice pants...
甲:别.别,别,别!罗斯,等等嘛!哎呀,还有其他的呢,这件汗衫不错,快看这些裤子,不错啊……
C: Uh, actually these might look pretty good on me.
丙:呃,事实上这些看起来都挺适合我的。
A: Yes,they will! You know what you should do? Just go take a walk, all right? I know your size and I'm…I'm gonna pick up some really good stuff for you.?
甲:嗯,当然!你知道你该做什么了吧?去附近走走,怎样?我知道你尺码,我会……我会帮你挑些上等货色。