Inner peace.
心气平和
Again!
再来!
Kill him! Somebody kill him!
杀了他!快来人杀了他!
What? No. No!
什么?不,不!
Keep firing! Keep firing!
继续开火!继续开火!
Skadoosh.
接招吧。
How did you...? How did you do it?
你是怎么……?你是怎么做到的?
You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.
你知道的,你只需要手肘向上,肩膀放松。
Not that. How did you find peace?
不是这个,你怎么做到心气平和的?
I took away your parents. Everything. I scarred you for life.
我夺走了你的父母,你的一切。我把你的人生弄得伤痕累累。
See, that's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.
看,是这样的,沈,伤疤会愈合。
No, they don't. Wounds heal.
不,它们不会,伤口才会愈合。
Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, I guess?
哦,是的,那伤疤会怎样?我觉得他们会变淡?
I don't care what scars do. - You should, Shen.
我在不在乎伤疤会怎么样呢。- 你应该在乎,沈。
You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter.
你应该让过去过去,因为这已无关紧要。
The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
唯一要紧的是你现在选择做谁。
You're right. Then I choose...this!
你说得对。那我选择……这个!
That was pretty hard-core.
那可真够硬派的。