Look, I'm going.
听着,我必须得去。
I have to know. The hard core can't understand.
我得知道真相。你这种强者是不会理解的。
Tigress, no!
娇虎,不!
The hard core do understand.
我这种强者非常理解。
But I can't watch my friend be killed. We're going.
但是我不想看见我的朋友被杀。我们走。
Maybe you can't watch me be killed?
也许你也不想看见我被杀?
Stop being a wimp. - And she's back.
别这么没用。- 她又回来了。
No. - Don't worry, kid. You're better off here.
不。- 别担心,孩子。你待在这里比较好。
You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.
你错了,羊仙姑,今夜我们就将驶向胜利。
Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
很显然,你的魔法熊猫是个傻瓜。
Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?
你确定熊猫才是傻瓜吗?
You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.
你刚刚毁了你的祖屋,沈。
A trivial sacrifice...when all of China is my reward.
一个微小的牺牲,整个中国将是我的回馈。
Then will you finally be satisfied?
那时你就会满足吗?
Will the subjugation of the whole world finally make you feel better?
全世界的臣服最终会让你感觉更好吗?
It's a start. I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
这只是个开始,我也许会把地下室变成地牢。
The cup you choose to fill has no bottom. It is time to stop this madness.
你的欲壑难填。是时候停止这种疯狂了。
Why on earth would I do that?
为什么我要那样做?
So your parents can rest in peace.
这样你的父母才能安息。
My parents hated me. Do you understand?
我父母讨厌我。你明白吗?
They wronged me...and I will make it right.
他们错怪我,我做的是对的。
They loved you. They loved you so much that having to send you away killed them.
他们爱你。他们爱你至深,把你驱逐的伤痛害了他们。
The dead exist in the past...and I must tend to the future.
逝者存在于过去,而我必须面对未来。
Set the soothsayer free. She's no use to me.
把羊仙姑放走吧,她对我也没用了。
Goodbye, Shen. I wish you happiness.
再见,沈,我希望你会快乐。
Happiness must be taken. And I will take mine.
快乐必须要放弃,而我会得到我想要的。
Hurry it up! - Move it!
快点!- 快移过来!
If all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.
如果让所有的兵器离开这栋建筑,中国就会崩溃。
We bring down the building. - Hey, guys. How about this?
我们毁了这幢房子吧。- 嘿,伙计们,这个怎么样?
This will work! - All right, let's go. -I can't feel my face.
这个有用!- 好的,我们上。-我的脸没知觉了。
Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?
你听到他叫今年为孔雀年了吗?
Hey. - Hey.
嘿。- 嘿。
OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
好,冷静点,冷静点,冷静点。
You! Where are you going?
你们!你们去哪?
On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.
站起来!收起你们愚蠢的奸笑。
Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!
动起来,你们这些狗!快点,快点,把他们全装上!