Why are we laughing?
我们在笑什么?
Take aim.
干掉他。
Fire.
点火。
Well, light the...thing!
点燃…它!
I did!
我点了!
Fear the bug!
可怕的虫子!
Get the weapon!
摧毁兵器!
Tigress!
娇虎!
You...You were there.
你…你在那里。
Yes. Yes, I was.
是的,是的,我在。
You just let Shen get away! - At least we destroyed the weapon.
你让沈逃走了!- 至少我们摧毁了兵器。
Fire!
开火!
Oh. No, he's got way more.
哦,不,他还多的是。
My wing! - Help, Po! -Coming!
我的翅膀!- 帮忙,阿宝!-来了!
Watch out! - Po!
小心!- 阿宝!
Help me up! - No. Get him down.
拉我上去!- 不,让他下去。
Use the ropes.
用绳索。
Run, run, little panda!
快跑啊,快跑啊,小熊猫!
Po, come on. We need you to focus! - I got it, I got it!
阿宝,加油,需要你集中精力!- 我知道,我知道!
Bring it down!
把它打倒!
We're trapped! - This way!
我们被困住了!- 这边!
Goodbye!
再见!
Fire!
开火!
Get back!
回去!
The only way out is up.
出去的唯一方法就是往上。
What?
什么?
Follow me! Come on!
跟着我!来啊!
Where are they going?
他们去哪里?
To the top! - Come on! Keep going!
到顶端!- 来啊!快走!
Here we go!
走了!