Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
心气平和。心气平和。心气平和。
Master Shifu. Master Shifu, what do we got?
师傅。师傅,有什么麻烦?
Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?
海盗?熔城山劫匪?
Whatever it is, I will take them down. 'Cause I am in a mood.
不管是什么,我都会拿下他们,因为我兴致正酣。
I need to get something done, you know what I mean?
我得干点什么,你懂我意思吧?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
One of Master Oogway's final teachings.
乌龟大师传授的终极功夫之一。
Awesome! How did you do that?
太厉害了!你怎么做到的?
Inner peace. - Inner peace. That's cool.
心气平和。- 心气平和,这很酷。
Inner peace of what? - It is the next phase of your training.
什么样的心气平和?- 这是你训练的下一阶段。
Every master must find his path to inner peace.
每个大师都必须找到自己达到心气平和的途径。
Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this without the slightest taste of food or water. -Or?
有的选择在像这样的洞穴里冥想50年不食人间烟火。-或者?
Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did.
有的通过经历苦痛折磨,就像我。
Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior was the worst day of my life.
阿宝,你被选为神龙大侠的那天是我人生中最糟糕的一天。
By far. Nothing else came close.
到现在为止,没有什么事可以企及。
It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying, horrible moment...- OK....I have ever experienced.
那是我经历过的最糟糕,最痛苦,摧残意志……- 可以了-……的可怕时刻。
But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me, I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
但是当我意识到问题不在于你,而在于我时,我达到了心气平和也能够控制那股自然之气。