手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 疯狂动物城 > 正文

疯狂动物城(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:告别家乡

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

We're real proud of you, Judy. Yeah, and scared too.

我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 还有害怕。
Yes. Really, it's kind of a proudscared combo.
是的。 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.
伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.
我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
Say nothing on lions, and wolves. Wolves?
狮子和狼没什么。 狼?
Weasels. You played cribbage with a weasel once?
黄鼠狼。 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.
没错,他们会出老千整死你。
You know what? Pretty much all predators.
你知道吗?任何掠食者。
And Zootopia is full of them. Oh, Stu.
动物邦里到处都是。 够了,斯图。
And foxes are the worst.
狐狸是最差劲的。
Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。
I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。
Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,
we made you a little care package to take with you.
我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。
I put some snacks in there. This is fox deterrent.
我们放了些点心在里面。 这是防狐喇叭。
Yeah, it's safe to have that. This is fox repellant.
是的,带着它你会很安全。 这是防狐喷雾。
The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.
她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
Check this out! Oh, for goodness sake!
看一下这个! 哦,老天爷!
She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?
Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.
好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。
Terrific! Everyone wins!
太好了,双赢!
Arriving, Zootopia Express.
到达动物邦的特快车。
Okay, gotta go. Bye!
好了,我要走了。再见!
Mmm. I love you, guys.
嗯。我爱你们。
Love you, too.
我们也爱你。
Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
喔天阿,大洪水要来了。 哦,斯图。振作点。
Bye everybody!
再见大家!
Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
Bye!
再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
deterrent [di'terənt]

想一想再看

adj. 制止,防止,挽留 n. 挽留的事物,妨碍物

联想记忆
qualified ['kwɔlifaid]

想一想再看

adj. 有资格的,有限制的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。