You all right?If it's not vampire's, it's girlfriend's.
你还好吧 不是吸血鬼的麻烦 就是女友的麻烦
All right. Roast beef, turkey.What do you want?
很好 烤牛肉 火鸡 你想吃哪样
Oh, let's do the works.Pile it high.
一起做吧 越多越好
All right. I like your style.
好吧 我喜欢你这风格
Will you grab the bread for me?Ok.
面包递我好吗 好的
What are you doing?It's just a cut.
你怎么了 不小心切到手了
Will you hand me that towel? I I can't.
能把那条巾递我吗 我 我 我不能
You got a problem with blood, Anna?What's the matter?
你怕血吗 安娜 怎么了呀
It's just blood, Anna.What are you doing? I knew it.
只是点血 安娜 你这是干什么 我就知道
Go for it.Jeremy.Jenna. Hey, what's, uh...What's up?Regret.
来喝吧 杰里米 珍娜 嘿 怎 怎么了 真遗憾
Make sure you lock that up.
记得锁门
Did I just pass their driveway?
我是不是开过车道了
Uh, I think it's up there.This is an amazing car.Did I pass?
我想就在前面吧 这车太酷了 我合格了吗
The whole double date thing Was obviously a test To see how I would do around Elena.
这次四人约会 显然是在考验我 看我是否还对埃琳娜有感情