You have every reason to be upset with him.
你有理由讨厌他
Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?About what?
有想过该怎么办吗办什么
Isobel, my vampire birth mother,who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine,
伊泽贝尔 我的吸血鬼亲妈 同时跟我的吸血鬼祖先凯瑟琳有亲缘关系
who screwed over your vampire brother.
那个欺骗了你吸血鬼哥哥的人
Nah. Haven't thought about it at all.I'm sorry I brought it up.
没有 完全没想过 抱歉 我不该提这些
It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it.
哪怕只有一天 不必烦心这些事情也是好的
No vampire mother or brother.No vampires at all?No vampires but you.
我没有吸血鬼妈妈 你没有吸血鬼哥哥 一个吸血鬼也没有 只有你一个就好
I just want to get us back to normal stuff.like school.And homework.And here's a thought.Fun.
我只想过属于我们的平常日子 学校啊 作业啊 还有个想法 娱乐
Ooh, that sounds good to me.When do we start?We can watch a movie at my place.
这主意我喜欢 什么时候开始 我们可以到我家看电影
Uh, with your mom?And a 6-pack?You know, you don't really help the situation.
和你妈一起?再来半打啤酒? 知道吗 你这样于事无补的
You could at least try to be nice.Oh, I'm sorry.
至少对她友好一点儿 真抱歉
It's hard for me to show kindness to people that hate me.
我学不会对讨厌我的人友好
I'm not that evolved.So, what movie tonight?Whatever you want to do is fine by me.
我还没那么圆滑 今晚看什么电影 你来决定就好
But I'm late and I gotta go, ok?Bye.
我要迟到了 得走了 拜拜
And the keypad is for texting,Which is what you do when you want to avoid talking to someone.
键盘是用来发短信的 不想跟人讲电话的时候就可以用
Hey, Anna, It's Jeremy.I haven't heard from you for a while.
喂 安娜 是我杰里米 好久没有你的消息了
I am... I didn't break it, I sware I was just showing Harper what you taught me.
我 我没有弄坏它 我发誓 我在给哈柏展示你教我的东西
What a marvelous device.Who was that?Jeremy Gilbert.Is that your boyfriend?Of course not.
真是一部神奇的设备 刚刚是谁 杰里米· 吉尔伯特 是你男朋友吗 当然不是