手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 头脑特工队 > 正文

头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:阻止茉莉逃走

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

That was our way home.

那是我们回家的路。
We lost another island. What is happening?
又一座岛屿沦陷了。发生什么了?
Haven't you heard? Riley is running away.
你没听说吗?莱莉正要逃走。
What?
什么?
Wait wait. Hang on, guys. Are we really doing this? This is serious.
等等,等等,等等。伙计。我们真的要这么做吗?这可是玩真的。
Look. We have no core memories.
看,我们没有核心记忆了。
You want Riley to be happy?
你想让莱莉开心吗?
Let's go back to Minnesota and make more.
那就让我们回明尼苏达,去制造更多美好的核心记忆。
Joy. If we hurry, we can still stop her.
乐乐,如果我们快点,我们还能阻止她。
Family Island. Let's go.
家庭岛。走吧。

头脑特工队

Joy. Joy. It's too dangerous. We won't make it in time.

乐乐。乐乐,这太危险了。我们做不到的。
But, that's our only way back.
但是这是我们回去的唯一办法。
A recall tube.
一条召回管道。
We can get recall.
我们可以被召回。
Have a great day, sweetheart.
祝有好的一天。甜心。
See you after school, monkey.
放学后见。小猴子。
We love you.
我们爱你。
Go, run run! Go!
走,走,走!走!
Whoa whoa, Sadness.
哇哦。哇哦,忧忧。
Sadness. Stop.
忧忧,停下。
You're hurting Riley. No no no. I did it again.
你在伤害莱莉。不,不,不。我又犯老毛病了。
If you get in here, these core memories will get sad.
如果你进来了这里,这些核心记忆会变得悲伤。
I'm sorry. Riley needs to be happy. Joy?
我很抱歉。莱莉需要变得开心。乐乐?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。