All right... what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think I need to listen to it again.
我觉得我得再听一遍
No. No, I want... I want your immediate reaction.
不 不 我要你的第一感觉
My immediate reaction?
我的第一感觉
OK.I... I think that you've lost the songs in the production.
好吧 我觉得你的歌被后期制作盖住了
You know? I mean, OK, take "Lost Stars."
明白吗 比如《迷途的星星》
I wrote it as a... as a ballad, and... I don't know,it sounds like a piece of stadium pop.
我是当情歌来写的 但...现在听着像烂大街的口水歌
Yeah, but I wanted to turn it into a hit.
是 但我想把它做成热歌
Why?
为什么
"Why?" What kind of question is that?
还用问为什么吗
You're the writer. You get sole writing credit on it. This is huge for you. Yeah, but, I mean,
歌是你写的 创作的功劳都是你的 会给你很大帮助 我知道 但是
you weren't supposed to lose the song in it,you know? I mean, it's...
你不该失去歌曲的本意 明白吗 我的意思是...
it's delicate. I really... I just...I think you should get it remixed.Ah, but everyone loves it when we do it. It's amazing.You have to come see it live.
这歌本来很精致 我觉得你得重新编曲 但录的时候大家都喜欢 这歌很好 你得来看现场表演
The reaction to it, the energy in the room just changes.
观众的反应 场内的气氛完全不一样
Why are you so worried about what other people think?
你为什么这么在意别人的想法
It's... it's our song.
这是...这是我们的歌
It is, but, you know, isn't that what music is about?It's about sharing it with people.
没错 但音乐不就是这样吗 为了和人们分享
No, not that song, Dave.
这首歌不行 戴夫
OK, well, good, then who do we get to remix this?Mim. Maybe you should get Mim to remix it.
好吧 那我们要找谁来编曲 米姆 也许她可以来
Really? OK, so this is obviously not anything about the album.You think?
当真吗 原来你不想说专辑的事 你觉得呢
Don't. Don't become this, like,music biz couple, you know?
别 别搞成这样 音乐情侣档 好吗
Arguing about our, um... our albums
为了我们的专辑争吵
The funny thing about this is that I'd throw that fucking record into the ocean if we could just continue this conversation right now.
有意思的是 我宁可把这张破专辑丢进大海里 只要我们能接着聊下去
This is what I want to talk about. OK?
这才是我想聊的 好吗
And if I could somehow say something or do anything that would undo what I did to us, then...just tell me what it is. Help me.
如果我能说些什么或是做些什么 能把我之前的混账事一笔勾销 告诉我怎么做 帮帮我
Would you?Would you throw it in the ocean?
你会吗 你会把专辑丢进大海吗
Would you... would you want me to?
你...希望我丢吗
No.No, I just, you know, I think...I think everything's changed.
不 不 我只是觉得 一切都变了
And I'm... I'm just finding it a bit hard to adjust.
想要适应没那么简单
I know. It makes sense.But we're just gonna have to find a way to...get through this, get through this together.
我明白 是这样没错 但我们得想办法... 走过这一段 一起走过这一段
When did you, like, when did you realize that?
你是什么时候想回头的
When you sang to me on my voice-mail.
你在语音留言里给我唱歌的时候
I realized that nobody on Earth in their right mind would ever do anything remotely like that,and... that killed me.That crushed me. You...
我意识到这个世界上只有你能隔着这么远表达自己的心意 我被打动了 完全打动了 你...
completely won me over.
彻底赢回了我的心
I wasn't trying to win you over,I was trying to tell you to fuck off.And I had. And...
我并不想赢回你的心 只是想告诉你滚远点 木已成舟
and now, you know, you've... you've come back and... and you've opened the whole thing up again,and I think, actually, I think...I think I'm gonna have to go. Um, take that.
而现在...你又想要回头又要旧事重提 我觉得 其实...我觉得我该走了 这个还你
I'm gonna go, 'cause it's all a bit much.
我得走了 这样有点太快了
I hear you. Just...take your time. I'm not going anywhere.
我明白 慢慢来 我哪儿也不去
You're gonna stay on the bench?
你就待在长椅上等吗
Yes, I'm gonna live on this bench.
对 我要住在这条椅子上
Come to the Gramercy.On Saturday. Please.
来格莱木希吧 周六 拜托
Just hear the song. I want you to see...
听听这首歌 我希望你能看到
how everyone's just falling in love with what you created.
大家有多喜欢你的作品
Please don't play it like that.Ok.
别像专辑里那么唱 好了