All right, gang, listen up.
好了 大家听我说
Now, for those of you who are new at this, which looks like everybody except Cal, tonight could change your life.
你们有谁是第一次来的 估计除了卡尔都是吧 今晚可以改变你们的一生
The folks out there make a phone call, you could be a Blue Note signee, an EMC client, a Lincoln Center core.
台下的仁兄打个电话 你就能跟蓝音唱片签约 成为EMC的客户 林肯中心的主力乐手
On the other hand, if you drop the ball, you might be looking for a new line of work because the other thing about these cats is they never forget.
另一方面 如果演砸了 你可能就得考虑转行了 这些家伙另一大特点就是过耳不忘
We all set? All right. Let's have fun.
准备好了吗 好的 玩得开心
You think I'm fucking stupid?
你以为我蠢吗
What? I know it was you.
什么 我知道是你
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢 女士们先生们
We're very excited to be here kicking off the JVC Festival this year.
我们很激动能来这里 为今年的JVC音乐节开场
I'm Terence Fletcher, these are some of the best musicians in New York, which means they're some of the best musicians in the world.
我是特伦?弗莱彻 这些是纽约最杰出的乐手 也可以说是世界上最好的乐手
We're gonna do some old standards for you, but first we're gonna start out with a new tune by Tim Simonec called "Upswingin'."
我们会带来一些经典曲目 但首先我们将带来一首新曲子 蒂姆·西蒙尼克的《扶摇直上》