Far over the misty mountains rise.
巍峨的雾山耸立远方。
Leave us standing upon the height.
我们伫立于此处的山冈。
What was before we see once more.
曾经的过往定会重现。
ls our kingdom a distant light.
我们的王国,路尽头的光。
Fiery mountain beneath the moon.
月下的山林在燃烧。
The words unspoken we'll be there soon.
未曾说出口的诺言,我们不久也会前往。
For home a song that echoes on.
家园如一首不断回响的歌谣,
And all who find us will know the tune.
流落的故人都熟悉那旋律。
Some folk we never forget.
一些人我们绝不遗忘,
Some kind we never forgive.
一些事我们无法宽恕。
Haven't seen the back of us yet.
还看不见我们身后背负的一切吗,
We'll fight as long as we live.
我们会战斗直至生命的结束。
All eyes on the hidden door to the Lonely Mountain borne.
众人瞩目的隐秘之门,通向孤山的山岩幽深。
We'll ride in the gathering storm until we get our long-forgotten gold.
暴风疾雨我们日夜兼程,直到夺回遗忘已久的宝藏。
We lay under the misty mountains cold. In slumbers deep and dreams of gold.
藏身寒冷的雾山苍莽,沉酣于梦乡的金碧辉煌。
We must awake, our lives to make.
我们必将醒来,生路漫漫。
And in the darkness a torch we hold.
在黑暗之中手持火把,将我们的人生探寻。
From long ago when lanterns burned until this day our hearts have yearned.
从久远之前灯火初燃,直到这一天,我们心中一直渴望。
Her fate unknown, the Arkenstone. What was stolen must be returned.
未知的命运,阿肯宝石,被窃的宝物必当偿还。
We must awake and make the day to find a song for heart and soul.
我们必将醒来,前路漫漫,寻找心和灵魂的歌谣。
Some folk we never forget. Some kind we never forgive.
一些人我们绝不遗忘,一些事我们无法宽恕。
Haven't seen the end of it yet. We'll fight as long as we live.
还看不见故事的结局吗,我们会战斗直至生命的结束。
All eyes on the hidden door to the Lonely Mountain borne.
众人瞩目的隐秘之门,通向孤山的山岩幽深。
We'll ride in the gathering storm till we get our long-forgotten gold.
暴风疾雨我们日夜兼程,直到夺回遗忘已久的宝藏。
Far away from misty mountains cold.
遥远的雾山寒冷苍茫。