手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 汉尼拔第一季 > 正文

汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第59期:佛利斯特家的惨案

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Mr. Frist and the children killed first, saving Mrs. Frist for last.

佛利斯特先生和孩子们先被杀害,最后轮到佛利斯特夫人。
Same as the Turners.
和特纳家一样。
Well, not exactly the same.
并不完全相同。
Something went wrong.
出了些岔子。
Not a single present under the tree for Mrs. Frist.
圣诞树下没有一件礼物是送给佛利斯特夫人的。
He took her presents.
凶手拿走给她的礼物。
He took her motherhood.
剥夺了她的母亲身份。
Shooting her once wasn't enough.
她中了不止一枪,
First bullet travels beneath her scalp to its final resting place base of her neck.
第一发子弹穿透她的头皮,达到它的目的地,脖子底部。
It still didn't kill her.
但并不足以杀死她。

汉尼拔第一季

Hydrostatic shock of shell hitting skull would've caused brain damage.

弹壳击中颅骨,引起的远达效应,并不足以造成脑部损伤。
Her body went into convulsions.
会引发身体痉挛。
Shot her again.
朝她开第二枪,
Put her out of her misery.
让她从痛苦中解脱。
Different gun.
不是一把枪。
So, someone else shot Conner's mom.
还有另一个人朝康纳的母亲开过枪。
So who is our additional corpse in the fireplace?
那壁炉里面那具尸体又是谁?
I'd say Conner Frist.
我认为是康纳·佛利斯特。
He had been prepped to shoot his mother, not watch her suffer.
他有射杀自己母亲的心理准备但无法眼看她受苦。
Conner couldn't put his panic back in a bottle, so he got shot too.
康纳无法抑制自己的恐慌所以也被枪杀了。
Whoever shot him disowned him.
枪杀他的人宣告与之脱离关系。
Don't be sad about Conner.
别为康纳感到难过。
I guess I couldn't make him understand.
我好像没法使他明白。
The family you're born into isn't really family.
你出生的家庭并不是真正的家庭。
Those are just people you didn't choose.
那些只是非你所选的人。
You have to make family.
你得自己建立家庭。
That's what we're doing.
这就是我们正在做的,
We're making our family.
我们在建立我们的家庭。
What happened to your family?
你的家人怎么了?
We're her family.
我们就是她的家人。
I meant your other family.
我是说你之前的家庭。
The family you think is family is just a stepping-stone to real family.
你认为的那个家,只是你来到真正的家的踏脚石。
Are you feeling okay, sweetie pie?
你感觉还好吧?亲爱的。
He's fine.
他没事的。
C.J.
C.J.
You should be excited to go home.
要回家你一定很高兴吧,
Even if it is to say goodbye.
即使是去告别的。
cause we're your family now, Christopher.
因为现在我们就是你的家人,克里斯托弗。
You can only have one family.
你只能有一个家。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
misery ['mizəri]

想一想再看

n. 痛苦,悲惨的境遇,苦难

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
additional [ə'diʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 附加的,另外的

 
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 惊慌的
vt.

联想记忆
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。