I'm sorry they took your rocket.
我很抱歉他们拿走了你的火箭。
They took something that you loved. It's gone, forever.
他们拿走了你最爱的东西。一切都无法挽回了。
Sadness, don't make him feel worse.
忧忧,别让他更难过了。
Sorry.
对不起。
It's all I had left with Riley.
那是我和莱莉之间最后的信物。
I bet you and Riley had great adventures.
你和莱莉一定有过很棒的冒险。
Oh, they were wonderful.
噢,棒极了。
Once, we flew back in time. We had breakfast twice that day.
有一天,我们穿梭时间,那天我们吃了两顿早饭。
Sadness.
忧忧。
It sounds amazing. I bet Riley liked it.
听起来好棒,莱莉肯定很喜欢。
Oh, she did. We were best friends.
是的,我们以前是最好的朋友。
Yeah. Yeah.
是的,是的。
What?
搞什么?
I'm okay now.
我好多了。
Come on. The Train station is this way.
来吧,火车站在这边。
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的?
Oh, I don't know. I feel sad so I listen to what...
额,我不知道。我只是听到那些感觉很伤心...
Hey! There's the Train.
嘿!火车在这。
Oh, we made it. We're finally going to get home.
我们做到了!终于可以回去了。
Oh no. These facts and opinions look so similar.
这些事实和意见看起来都是一样的。
Don't worry about it. Happens all the time.
别担心,总是这样。
On a scale of 1 to 10. I give this day an 'F'.
分数从一到十,今天就是个"不及格"。
Well, why don't we quit standing around and do something.
我们不要这么傻站着了,做点什么吧。
Like what, genius?
做什么,天才?
Like quitting. That's what I'm doing.
比如辞职,我要辞职了。
Sure. It's the coward's way out. But this coward is gonna survive.
当然这是懦夫的行为,但本懦夫得活下去啊。