We were working a developmental.
我们在四处查探
Into what, an early grave?
查探什么 查探找死么
We got C.I.'s all over town.
我们全城都有线人
Those C.I.'s help you close any cases yet?
那些线人有帮你结过案吗
The compstat numbers are an embarrassment.
数据让人脸上无光
Homicides are up 20% in the last two months.
这两个月凶杀案上升了20%
I'm ready to fire me.
我都恨不得炒掉自己了
What's going on, gentlemen?
怎么回事 先生们
It's a heat wave, Captain. Tempers flare.
这天气太热了 警长 让人火气旺
The city's taking a turn for the worse.
这城市的治安水平日下
We need to do a better job of getting out in front of this thing.
我们得加油努力控制局面
I need to know, are you guys working with me or against me?
我想知道 你们到底是跟我工作 还是跟我作对
We just want to do our job, Captain.
我们只想做好工作 警长
So get your asses out there
那就滚出去
and show me what you can really do.
做出点样子来给我看看
Yes, Ma'am.
是 长官
Hey. You in the fancy suit.
这位西装笔挺的
You're part of a team now.
你现在是我们的一员了
No more Narco cowboy nonsense,
不许再来缉毒牛仔那套
and try not to shoot anyone for a few days.
忍几天别再突突人了
You hear me?
听到了没
Loud and clear.
清楚着呢
You heard what she said. We got work to do.
你听到她的话了 我们有活儿要干
Relax, Lionel.
放松 莱奈尔
Listen, Mr. Fabulous.
我说传奇先生